search me

Google
 

Friday, February 1, 2008

hahahayzzzz may bago akong pup!!!

guys meet "drago" son of the youngest ever chow to reach Hall of Fame status... at 15 months old drago's dad, "Luccio" reached hall of fame status, aint that something?... I was lucky enough to get a chance to own one of Luccio's sons... i got him yesterday at the cost of my drum kit, but its well worth it... I'll get a new kit next time...

here are the pix...

"Drago"
here he is with "Jajah"
this is my girl jajah with her mommy
ang takaw ni drago na shock ako kanina pag uwi ko sa kanya hahaha... he even tried to mount jajah 2 or 3 times hahaha
welcome to the family boy...
btw... I think jajah is a smooth coat or cguro dahil ginamitan ko cya ng conditioner hehehe

2 comments:

Rakz said...

waaahhhh!!!!!!! bakit parang ang laki na nila tay? grabe!!! cuteness!!! sana makita ko sila ng personal..huhu..T_T

h3llg0d5 said...

ehehehe c jajah malaki na, 9 weeks na cya... c drago naman sadyang malaki kasi maganda ang linya... iilan lang sa papers nya ang hindi champion hehehe...